Always swooned over those celebrity hairstyles you watched from the favorite wedding scene of your favorite movie? So in this article, we have curated the best bridal hairstyles for Indian weddings.
Inspired with the latest bridal hairstyle trends doing rounds across social media and want those pretty like hell hairstyles for your wedding function.
Also, you would definitely not want that last minute chaos where you and your parlor vali didi just lock horns on what hairstyle would suit you the best.
Bridal Hairstyles, these days, are what décor is to the wedding venue. They just make you look so beautiful all together. Thanks to the advancement our country’s hair artists have achieved.
But for all that to happen, you yourself should have an idea of what Indian bridal hairstyle would go with your outfits. So, here we are with another piece of exclusive information on how to style your hair according to your wedding function. Be patient to read till the end as we don’t want you to miss anything.
First, we’ll take you one by one through all the major functions and the related most suitable Bridal Hairstyle.
Most Iconic Bridal Hairstyles For Haldi Ceremony – Kick Starting Off with the Shagun
In Indian Weddings, it marks the start of a beautiful journey called Marriage. A ceremony full of colours couldn’t be complete without the bride being the most colourful.
This calls for the most cheerful bridal hairstyles for Indian weddings that can be pulled off for your Haldi Function.
Bridal Hairstyle Combination of Braids, Flowers and Curls – A Daunting Trio
- Flowers, Braids, and Curls.
- An exotic combination that ends up in a mesmerizing creation.
- Overwhelmed with the beauty of these, not trying these hairstyles is really not an option.
Haldi Hairstyles with Flowers – The Floral Tiara
- The classic Tiara Hairstyle goes with the Haldi ceremony just like a deeply in love couple, all hand- in- hand. Pick up this easy peasy hairdo and complete your look.
Hairdos with Traditional Gajras – The Gajra Game
- Already daydreaming this flawless hairstyle as a part of your Haldi Look.
- This one is definitely the flower-of-the flock.
- A Traditional Touch to overpowering grace and appeal.
Bridal Hairstyle for Mehendi Ceremony – The Colour of Love
A Grand Mehendi Ceremony in Indian Weddings has gained tremendous importance in the last few years.
Henceforth, the Brides that’s why make sure that their Mehendi fashion game is on point.
Since it is a function where you could heavily experiment with the latest fashion trends, Hairdos also enjoy the same privilege.
Thus, we have just summed up the most chic bridal hairstyles for the Mehendi ceremony.
Hairstyles with Accessories – The Vintage Choti Affair
- Out of words after seeing this masterpiece? So are we.
- This unequaled jhoomar style vintage choti is really giving us goosebumps.
- Channeling all the Maharani vibes, this hair accessory is beyond compare.
- A MUST BUY!!
Maybe the next one seems even better for you.
Second to none is this astonishing Jada Billai
A Braided Messy Ponny as a Summer Wedding Hairstyle
- For all those babes who just love being carefree and hates the falling hair, there is something for you in the box.
- Beat the summer heat and the hair tantrums with these super cool and fun Ponny hairstyles.
Easy Peasy Mehendi Hairstyle
- A simple subtle look sometimes does what is exactly needed.
- A mid-partition with back combing can serve as a top-class Mehendi Hairstyle Idea.
Braided Hairstyles – It’s all about Braids
- A fusion braid with minimal flowers as hair accessories can for sure take up that oomph factor you are searching for.
- The most beautiful bridal hairstyles for Indian Weddings
- This new revolution takes the top seat in our must-try Bridal Mehendi Hairstyles.
- Meanwhile, look at these roses made with hair, seems so freaking real, don’t they?
And those softly tucked baby’s breath are definitely taking the breath away.
Indian Bridal Hairstyles for Cocktail Night / Sangeet- Dancing to your own Tune
The one-stop in Indian weddings where everyone just dances their hearts out. This calls for a Bridal Hairstyle that is just too sassy and comfortable.
Hairstyles with Hairbands – Oh! That Glammed Up Hair Band
- Glamour like this is ravishing.
- The loose curls with this Embellished Hairband swoon us away.
- The cocktail look served perfectly.
The most suitable Hairstyle – Combination of Half Updo and Curls
- This classic combination solves the purpose. Too simple yet so elegant.
Elegant Curl Hairstyles – These Loose Curls are Game on
- The magic of loose curls just doesn’t go away.
- In fact, it takes us back to the childhood storybooks picturizing those eternally beautiful princesses. Who knew it’ll come true one day?
The Voguish Ponytail Hairtsyle for Cocktail Night
- Such voluminous hair?
- This Bridal Ponytail for Cocktail Night looks so dainty.
- Inimitable must say.
- Moreover, it’ll also be an aid to flaunt off your beautifully carved neckline.
Bridal Hairstyles for the Wedding Pheras – The most sanskari you could ever look
We have always heard people saying that a bride looks the most beautiful in her wedding attire. Ever wondered why? The Hairstyle bro!! Those perfectly tied up buns are the magic stick. Let’s have a look at the best picks.
The Super Fresh Neatly Tied Floral Bun Hairstyles
- These white florals and baby’s breath embedded in a floral wedding day bun are just too pretty to ignore.
Hairstyles with Rose – The Bridal Rose Hair Updo
- This criss-cross twisted hair updo will undoubtedly make your day with the flower of love surrounding it.
Bridal Bun Hairstyle – The Bold Knotted Bun
- This one definitely creates the magic of a different kind.
- So neat and classy, it should definitely make it up to your list.
The South Indian Style Orchid Bun Hairstyle
- The glorious south Indian hairstyle speaks a lot for itself.
- The beauty of these orchids just cannot be neglected.
A Detailed Updo with accessories
- The way this updo is embracing these micro – accessories feels like they should never be separated.
- We do want to try this wonder for ourselves, yay?
Unique Bun Hairstyle – The Gypsophila Bun
These rare and unique gypsophila flowers giving such a beautiful touch to the wedding hairdo, What a beauty!
Moving on to our second section, we would briefly cover 3 parts
Hairstyles according to hair types and culture
Hairstyles for Short Hair
With numerous successful hairstyle experiments, short hair is not really a concern. In fact, they look so rejuvenating and in line with the latest fashion trends. So all the short hair fashionistas out there, just scroll down.
Hairstyles for Long Hair
We can’t really think of something that your hair cannot carry. Basically, you have the whole of the sea to sail.
South Indian Hairstyles
How could we forget to mention about South Indian Hairstyles when talking about brides.
Typically known for their marvelously long thick locks and aesthetic hairstyles, these hairstyles gain significant importance.
Crushing over these wedding hairstyles?
Trust us, we are too.
Decide yours and Thank us later!